If you ever need to speak to one of our representatives you can reach us Monday through Friday 10-4 Eastern Standard Time. We are also online through our Live Chat customer service during those working hours as well.
All of our bodywork is custom painted to order after payment:
1. “Pending” our review of order details and payment
2. “In the Paint Booth” It takes us about 7 to 11 working days to make and paint standard orders.
3. ” Awaiting Confirmation” After we finish your kit we’ll send you an email with an approval photo. If everything looks good, simply reply – OK TO SHIP
4. “Shipped” You are emailed a tracking number. Most packages arrive within 9-15 business days with Free Standard Shipping.
Holidays, Factory Maintenance and High Season
The paint shop closes for maintenance and Holidays throughout the year. *Any orders placed during the High Season of February,March, and April are subject to an additional week added on to our standard 7 to 11 working days prep and paint timeline.* Shipping companies may also have a delay due to the holiday seasons and environmental conditions.
ABS Fairings General Information
ABS Fairings offers 2 easy and convenient ways to place orders!
1. Website Order: secure shopping cart with Pay Pal option.
2. Email Order Just send us an email at [email protected] with your order details and we will make you a quote. Then we will provide you a secure invoice, with a pay link to complete your order. (PREFERRED METHOD FOR PARTS, DESIGN AND COLOR CHANGES)
ABS Fairings Quality
ABS Fairings aftermarket bodywork is made from 100% ABS plastic molded using OEM specifications to allow for precision fitment. The thickness, weight, and durability are comparable to OEM while only costing a fraction of dealer pricing. Many other sellers use a cheap PVC mix in their fairings and the paint work is less than impressive.
We add a flex agent and a uv protectant to our paint for years of life. Then we apply the decals. Next, we carefully apply two to three generous clear coats to ensure adequate protection and a brilliant shine (one thin layer on Matte paint). On our standard orders we don’t paint the inside of the fairings. If you have any special requests feel free to contact us!
We have been in business for over ten years and our bodywork has consistent positives. ABS Fairings has many dealers and sponsored riders that stand behind our service and quality. We are confident you will be satisfied with your new fairings.
Level 1 Mock-up payment is a non refundable fee. Maximum of three revisions. Design changes will require a new mock up-photo. Intended use of photo is for ABS Fairings Paint Shop Manager to understand customer design position and color placement. The digital image is created utilizing specific instructions that the customer has provided. This level of mock-up is not an ABSFairings.com custom created design. The rendition is for design purposes only. It is not a an exact representation of the final product. The final product is subject to modifications, on site, from the digital rendition due to actual product measurements, specifications, and artistic abilities of the painter.
Level 2 Mock-Up payment is a non-refundable fee. Maximum of three revisions. This service provides customers a custom created design by ABSFairings.com. If you are interested in this service, please contact us for further information.
Did you know that we ship to over 24 different countries?
Family owned & operated for over 10 years - US based customer support.